forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index forum.vdsworld.com
Visit VDSWORLD.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shared source code...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> Visual DialogScript 4 Source Code
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Protected
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 4:22 pm    Post subject: Shared source code... Reply with quote

Hey... Some of you will now be thinking, "who is this guy?". Because I have been arround for a long time, but I don't really participate much in the community:- I just publish a program each 6 months and that's it. I was here thinking that it wasn't very nice to be part of a community and don't do anything for it, so I decided to publish the source code for 6 of my programs (those that are less confusing).
The programs are: Protected Grid Maker, Puzzles, BUGZ, Jumps, Protected Notes Manager and Tile Board Creator. Some of these are games, some tools, they all work reasonably good (I think). You can find them in the scripts area of vdsworld. Please have in mind that some of the scripts are for VDS 3.51 and therefore they have to be converted (you need to add the extra comma in dialog elements with styles, because of the tooltip text parameter). If you have any problem or anything with the code you can email me in protected555@icqmail.com. Please don't remove the short notice on top of the source code files. And go to Programs & Apps section and download the full version of each program to obtain the files needed to run each program\game correctly (I think they all need at least one DLL, except perhaps Protected Notes Manager).
Finally, there are two more programs whose source I'd like to share: Multiple Replacement Tool and Protected Coded Language Translator. However, those programs are currently being updated, so I think I'll wait until they're "runnable" before I share them. Other programs, like Strategy, Protected Music Player, Protected Tiles Pro, etc. will never be shared, either because their source code is very crappy or because I will still develop them more in the future Smile
Have fun!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> Visual DialogScript 4 Source Code All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: