forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index forum.vdsworld.com
Visit VDSWORLD.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Site
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> News/Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Protected
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont get much spam, I get 3 or 4 a month, but when I was using protected@vdsworld.com I lost most of my emails. There were many important emails I was waiting for that never reached me. Emails from companies with their own portuguese domains, or emails from friends - I thought the reason was because the people weren't sending them correctly or something; I realized the truth when I tried registering in a few websites and the confirmation keys wouldn't reach me. After you disabled the filters for myshelter.net I tried registering both with the myshelter.net and the vdsworld.com emails and only the myshelter.net confirmation key reached me... By the way, these were trustworthy sites that never sent and will never send any spam through email Smile But don't worry, it's no big deal, I'm not angry about it or anything. However that is most likely the reason why the email from vdsworld never reached me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
vdsalchemist
Admin Team

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a request for the new site. Is there anyway to place a lable beside the Recent posts that says which section of the forum the post came from? The reason for this is that when I click on the posts in the Recent Posts box it takes me to the post but then I have to login to the forum and the forum does not return me to the post I was at before loging in.

Give VDS a new purpose!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vic D'Elfant
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've added a 'Section' text to the tooltip of each post, I hope that's
suitable too. I cannot add a separate text because that probably would
spoil the design Confused

Regards,
Vic

vdsalchemist
Admin Team

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vic,
That works for me Very Happy Thanks Also I did not notice earlier but there is a login box on the main site so for now on I will just login first Wink but I still like the tooltip

Give VDS a new purpose!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> News/Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: