forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index forum.vdsworld.com
Visit VDSWORLD.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GadgetX ???
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> Other Product Support/Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vdsalchemist
Admin Team

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garrett wrote:
Now he releases it! Now that I don't really use VDS much anymore! Twisted Evil

For Shame... for shame... Shame (on you) abandoning VDS like that... Laughing

Give VDS a new purpose!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jwfv
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool software, DragonSphere. Very powerful. I'm trying to wrap my small brain around it!

Also, I see you included a MODI example using the OCR function of Microsoft Office. Nice -

Aslan
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: GadgetX is finally here!!! Reply with quote

U Da Man Dragonshere Thumbs Up

I must admit I had my doubts as whether it would ever be released in fact I was about to give up on VDS itself. I hadn't even checked the forums in awhile.

But you finally came through and it was well worth the wait. Dancing Banana Wave Eek

I quess I'll be using VDS a bit longer now Wink

Now with all that said...How long does it take to get my registration info?

Note: I purchased it the night of Nov 15, 2006...Waiting anxiously:-)
PGWARE
Web Host

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got back home from a 12 day vacation to see this!! Congrats on the release of gadget!
vdsalchemist
Admin Team

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,
Thank you for all your patients and thank you for your interest. I am in the middle of getting all the Registration emails together both for those who purchased the original beta and the 2 recent registrations "Thank you so much Aslan for your generosity and not giving up on me". I am also building the registered users area which will hopefully have a installation package so you don't have to download all the demos 1 at a time. The demos on the website currently will stay but there are a bunch of others that I am trying to decide what gets included in the install package. I still want to keep the package as small as possible but give as many demos as I can.

Anyway please be a little more patient I hope to get all registrations mailed this week-end and hopefully by next week or two the registered users area will be open with a full installation package which will include the tools and demos mentioned in the helpfile.

Oh I almost forgot... For those who register there is a support area that allows you to submit tickets and you will be able to monitor those tickets as they are being handled.

Give VDS a new purpose!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vdsalchemist
Admin Team

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: New Install Pacakge includes demos Reply with quote

Hi All,
There is a new install package for GadgetX that includes the demos. Cool

You can download it here at vdsworld.com or at my website. There is a seperate install package for registered users at my webisite.

Give VDS a new purpose!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> Other Product Support/Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: