forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index forum.vdsworld.com
Visit VDSWORLD.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GadgetX News Update....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> Other Product Support/Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarkTrubo
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will Gadget work with VDS 4 or only VDS 5?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Serge
Professional Member
Professional Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Serge,
Don't let the big words scare you it really is simple to use. I have built helper tools that allow you to copy & paste pre-built boiler plate code into the VDS IDE. I have also built better documentation. It's just hard to explain things here on the forum but in the documentation and examples I explain things in both layman terms and technical terms. Marty has told me that once he got into it he found himself having fun and that is what it is all about. I honestly believe in imediate return on an investment.

that sounds good and reassuring, can't wait more than i couldn't wait before Smile

you going to accept paypal?

serge

Admin Team

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkTrubo wrote:
Will Gadget work with VDS 4 or only VDS 5?

Gadget will support any 32bit version of VDS that can load extentions. There are some features that you get with VDS 5 that you do not get with VDS 4 which I will explain in my documentation.

Give VDS a new purpose!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vdsalchemist
Admin Team

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serge wrote:

you going to accept paypal?

Yes I will be accepting paypal.

Give VDS a new purpose!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vdsalchemist
Admin Team

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

henrywood wrote:
Hi dragonsphere !

I know ReadProcessMemory is an API. What I wanted was to hook calls to it and thereby receive a windows message.

I am already using @fume (available on codescript.vdsworld.com if my memory serves me) that calls IsDebuggerPresent in kernel32.dll

The reason I am asking is that a long time ago (VDS 3.5 I think) I used some tool (just out of curiosity) to dump the memory of the VDS EXE (I think the tool was WinHex) and the complete source of the script was readable !! I haven't tried this with VDS 5 EXEs though.

But thanks for the reply anyway.

Also, to repeat my second question, is it or will it be possible to reply to Windows Messages sent to the VDS EXE

Henrik

Henrik,
Hmmm... Maybe I am missing something here.

To quickly answer your question there is no direct command or function built into the new GadgetX.dll to allow you to do this. You would have to use the Win32 API. GadgetX.dll gives you access all of the Win32 API. Any and every Win32 API function. If the DLL is a Windows 32bit DLL then you can call the functions from that DLL. But It would require a lot of work to accomplish what you are wanting to do and there is no garrantee that it will work.

As far as I know ReadProcessMemory does not send any messages to a window so there is no API message to hook. I am at a loss here about this part Confused

As for your second question I am not sure I understand what you mean by reply to a window message? GadgetX can only hook the WH_GETMESSAGE and WH_CALLWNDPROC type of window hooks with direct commands and functions but with a little work you can use GadgetX'es builting CALLBACK commands and functions to hook the other type of message hooks.

Honestly if your objective is to keep people from cracking your VDS EXE you would be better off purchasing a commercial product to do this. There is several software companies that specialize in this area you really should seek them out.
If you are serious about doing this with GadgetX then contact me after the release of this build and we will discuss it offline.

Give VDS a new purpose!
Boo
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dragonsphere!

Just checking on the progress of the GadgetX.dll... Any word regarding a release date?

Thanks,

- Boo
trapper
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^bump^
vdsalchemist
Admin Team

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,
Several of you already know but some of you may not know. I have released my GadgetX.dll Wave You can download the demo from the Files section of vdsworld.com at http://www.vdsworld.com/search.php?view_mode=fileinfo&file_id=483&sid=dd46682b1e7f9b8a2d498b486d2a611a

Ok some things you need to know.
First there is a full support system in place for the DLL. Those who purchase the DLL will get premium support. Those who have not purchased the DLL yet will get Pre-Sales support. Please direct all support issues to http://www.dragonsphere.net/support There you will find a page with a link to my support system where you can sign up and submit support tickets.
Second for those who have purchased the DLL you will be invited to join the message board for User to User discussions about the DLL.
Third minor updates are free for those who have purchased the DLL. Major updates meaning if the first value in the version number increases you will need to purchase this new version at a discounted price. The users who purchased the original beta will get the current version 2.88.146.70 free.
Forth there is an issue with some people and PayPal. I am currently working on another solution to purchase the DLL and I will keep you advised as to it's progress. For those that are not opposed to using PayPal you can purchase the DLL either with a PayPal account or a credit card from http://www.dragonsphere.net/store

Give VDS a new purpose!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> Other Product Support/Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: