forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index forum.vdsworld.com
Visit VDSWORLD.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> Visual DialogScript 5 Source Code
View previous topic :: View next topic  
filip
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:25 am    Post subject: My project Reply with quote

Hi...

I'm going to drop off my project in open source but before i do that, can someone do me a last offer for the all thing, or just the for the code. Commercial aspects can be done but not from my side, there are about 30-50 downloads per day from Softpedia from main site of Beta release.

http://www.pristytools.com/

Most hard type of the code was help me done from VDS forum, timer for System Powerless (still got some minor bugs or limitations), i have use also used memory fill script with combination of memory detection dll for Memory Clean, the rest was done by me alone, well most of the work. I have also made a routine for when double run is done from exe or from inside of exe of program to avoid error trap...

Email me at:
pristy.site@gmail.com

Thank you...

PS: Before i drop off my project it will be remodeled to be more accessible if no offer will be made.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> Visual DialogScript 5 Source Code All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: