forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index forum.vdsworld.com
Visit VDSWORLD.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can I get my passwords back?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meggie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:10 am    Post subject: Can I get my passwords back? Reply with quote

I am not sure if I can get your help here cuz I am a Mac user. My problem is I can't login to all my game account, and it just popped up the wrong passords. That is too strange as I am 100% sure that I have never changed my passwords before. I suspect that my mom did this as she always harp on me that I spend too much time playing games. I even saw her browsing these Mac keylogger and keylogger for Mac webpages. Plz, how I can get my passwords back if all my account info has been changed.
Garrett
Moderator Team

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was worried about approving this signup to the forum and now I see I was right to be worried.

As for the answer to your question, first, this is a programming forum for Visual DialogScript, which is a "Windows" programming language. Not many here are likely using a Mac, but some might be. I personally do not have an answer for you. Well, maybe, if you still have access to your email, you can go to the places online you need to get into and request your password be reset or sent to you, to your email account. That's the only thing I can think of.

Best of luck,
~Garrett

PGWARE
Web Host

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fake account, looks like it's 'testing' and building a profile with a few messages before the spamming begins.
Garrett
Moderator Team

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, kind of figured that with the message posted, but gave a response just in case I was wrong.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: