forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index forum.vdsworld.com
Visit VDSWORLD.com
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Checking In....
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ed1
Commercial Research
Commercial Research


Joined: 25 Sep 2001
Posts: 32

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vtol wrote:
Hello, good to see you all!
Have visual studio 8 and mainly use several other stuff with VDS6.

Few days ago, emailed VisualDialogScript-email trying to get my
email and password straightened out - could not log in for years.
But have not got a reply back yet, please help me with that.
I would appreciate it very much - Thankyou

Really nice to see some people of VDS forum.
VDS minor version update is very exciting and would gratefully pay for it.
Hopefully sometime in the near future.

cheers

_________________
Official member of Commercial Research Ltd. support
Leave a testimonial on DialogScript.com!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ed1
Commercial Research
Commercial Research


Joined: 25 Sep 2001
Posts: 32

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vtol wrote:
Hello, good to see you all!
Have visual studio 8 and mainly use several other stuff with VDS6.

Few days ago, emailed VisualDialogScript-email trying to get my
email and password straightened out - could not log in for years.
But have not got a reply back yet, please help me with that.
I would appreciate it very much - Thankyou

Really nice to see some people of VDS forum.
VDS minor version update is very exciting and would gratefully pay for it.
Hopefully sometime in the near future.

cheers

_________________
Official member of Commercial Research Ltd. support
Leave a testimonial on DialogScript.com!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
cnodnarb
Professional Member
Professional Member


Joined: 11 Sep 2002
Posts: 759
Location: Evansville, IN

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big advantage to 6.1 (maybe v6?) is 6.1 is DPIAware, and I use a 4k monitor, very nice to see my stuff clear again!

And if I want the blur effect, I just have to take off my glasses...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
marcelo
Contributor
Contributor


Joined: 10 May 2008
Posts: 123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks to Gregland Reply with quote

ed1 wrote:
Hi,

For those who want to register VDS 6.1, please juste send an email to visual@dialogscript.com I'll answer and give roadmap to registration process.

Wink


Hi, Emmanuel. I'm writing to you but i have not responce.....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ed1
Commercial Research
Commercial Research


Joined: 25 Sep 2001
Posts: 32

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks to Gregland Reply with quote

marcelo wrote:
ed1 wrote:
Hi,

For those who want to register VDS 6.1, please juste send an email to visual@dialogscript.com I'll answer and give roadmap to registration process.

Wink


Hi, Emmanuel. I'm writing to you but i have not responce.....


Hi Marcello,

Please check your mails, I answered you 3 days ago Wink

Sender: ceo@commercial-research.com maybe the reason you didn't notice Smile

_________________
Official member of Commercial Research Ltd. support
Leave a testimonial on DialogScript.com!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
marcelo
Contributor
Contributor


Joined: 10 May 2008
Posts: 123

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks to Gregland Reply with quote

Yes. I read your mail and i replied it. I will send you another right now.
Thanks a lot and sorry for the insistance.

Marcelo.

ed1 wrote:
marcelo wrote:
ed1 wrote:
Hi,

For those who want to register VDS 6.1, please juste send an email to visual@dialogscript.com I'll answer and give roadmap to registration process.

Wink


Hi, Emmanuel. I'm writing to you but i have not responce.....


Hi Marcello,

Please check your mails, I answered you 3 days ago Wink

Sender: ceo@commercial-research.com maybe the reason you didn't notice Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marcelo
Contributor
Contributor


Joined: 10 May 2008
Posts: 123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEEES
I finally have VDS 6.1!
I'm very happy about this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GregLand
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor


Joined: 15 Jun 2004
Posts: 210
Location: FRANCE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome, thanks for your feedback Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum

Twitter@vdsworld       RSS

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group