forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index forum.vdsworld.com
Visit VDSWORLD.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tile Board Creator 2.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> Other Product Support/Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Protected
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 7:02 pm    Post subject: Tile Board Creator 2.0 Reply with quote

I decided to post this here because TBC is my only tool for VDS developers, so I thought someone could be interested. If not, forgive me.

Having noticed that TBC is one of my most used programs, I decided to make a version 2.0 in order to fix some bugs and add some stuff the program didn't have. Here is what I changed:
* Changed the font type and size of the code edit box so it looks like VDS
* Made the dialog resizable
* Added options to save and load the board attributes, so if you do anything wrong you don't have to fill all the edit boxes again
* Added a checkbox for you to set if you are using VDS 4 (it adds the 'tooltip text' parameter to the DIALOG ADD lines and...
* ... added another editbox for you to set the tooltip text, if the VDS 4 checkbox is selected
* Fixed the order of creation of the editboxes so you can use TAB to jump to the next edit box (in the previous versions, TAB would jump arround without any logical order)
* Splitted the Generate code button in 2 buttons: Generate list, which creates the classical tile board made of a list of DIALOG ADDs (one for each tile) and Generate loop, which creates the code for a loop with one single DIALOG ADD that also creates the entire tile board (each has its advantages and disadvantages, they're in the tooltips of the buttons)
* A few internal stuff in the code was fixed and the code is now compiled with VDS 4 (which doesn't interest the user but I thought it wouldn't hurt to mention it).

You can download the program in the programs section of VDSWORLD (for now, it is in the recently added\updated files box too)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> Other Product Support/Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: