forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index forum.vdsworld.com
Visit VDSWORLD.com
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Cursor Clipping

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> Advanced VDS 5 Source Code
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
FreezingFire
Admin Team


Joined: 23 Jun 2002
Posts: 3508

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 1:42 pm    Post subject: Cursor Clipping Reply with quote

Free to use in your code. Use at your own risk. Have fun! Very Happy

Code:
TITLE Cursor Clipping by FreezingFire
LOADLIB USER32.DLL
%R = @binary(dword,0)@binary(dword,0)@binary(dword,400)@binary(dword,800)
%A = @lib(user32,ClipCursor,BOOL:,@addr("%R"))
warn Press @chr(34)Spacebar@chr(34) to end example
%A = @lib(user32,ClipCursor,BOOL:)
FREELIB USER32.DLL
exit

_________________
FreezingFire
VDSWORLD.com
Site Admin Team
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
SnarlingSheep
Professional Member
Professional Member


Joined: 13 Mar 2001
Posts: 759
Location: Michigan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good example FF.
I think we need a stickied topic in this section stating that running any code in this section is at your own risk...it should be common sense anyway, but that would at least save from every poster feeling like they need to say it.

_________________
-Sheep
My pockets hurt...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CodeScript
Moderator Team


Joined: 08 Jun 2003
Posts: 1054
Location: India

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with SnarlingSheep a sticky topic including what risks to generally expect would be better. Else new users will be put off by the repeated warnings we give in each post. I think some wont even touch the script Wink
_________________
Regards
- CodeScript
Arrow Give your application a professional look with the VDSGUI Extension
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FreezingFire
Admin Team


Joined: 23 Jun 2002
Posts: 3508

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnarlingSheep wrote:
Good example FF.
I think we need a stickied topic in this section stating that running any code in this section is at your own risk...it should be common sense anyway, but that would at least save from every poster feeling like they need to say it.


Done.
http://forum.vdsworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=1811

Thanks for the idea SnarlingSheep and CodeScript. Smile

_________________
FreezingFire
VDSWORLD.com
Site Admin Team
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CodeScript
Moderator Team


Joined: 08 Jun 2003
Posts: 1054
Location: India

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Unless otherwise noted, the authors in the section claim to liability as to the results of running these scripts, nor does VDSWORLD.


Sorry but it looks as if the authors are responsible if at all the script does something wrong.
to should have been no
FF don't mind that typo.

Also it would be nice to allow users/authors rate a code as Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced.

eg. Level : Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced.
OR tick boxes

But I doubt that the current forum structure would allow that.

_________________
Regards
- CodeScript
Arrow Give your application a professional look with the VDSGUI Extension


Last edited by CodeScript on Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Skit3000
Admin Team


Joined: 11 May 2002
Posts: 2166
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Also it would be nice to allow users/authors rate a code as Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced.

eg. Level : Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced.
OR tick boxes

But I doubt that the current forum structure would allow that.


This isn't possible with the current forum's version. You can always add a label like this yourself. Wink

_________________
[ Add autocomplete functionality to your VDS IDE windows! ]
Voor Nederlandse beginners met VDS: bekijk ook eens deze tutorial!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FreezingFire
Admin Team


Joined: 23 Jun 2002
Posts: 3508

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops. Embarassed I'll get that fixed. Smile

Also, I don't know if that's possible with this structure. But take a look at
the next version coming up. I'm excited about it. It's really nice, allows
attachments, and might even be able to support something like that when
it's done. Very Happy

CodeScript wrote:
Quote:
Unless otherwise noted, the authors in the section claim to liability as to the results of running these scripts, nor does VDSWORLD.


Sorry but it looks as if the authors are responsible if at all the script does something wrong.
to should have been no
FF don't mind that typo.

Also it would be nice to allow users/authors rate a code as Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced.

eg. Level : Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced.
OR tick boxes

But I doubt that the current forum structure would allow that.

_________________
FreezingFire
VDSWORLD.com
Site Admin Team
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> Advanced VDS 5 Source Code All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum




Twitter@vdsworld       RSS

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group