forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index forum.vdsworld.com
Visit VDSWORLD.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Error Dialog hides behind IDE (VDS6)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavidR
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Error Dialog hides behind IDE (VDS6) Reply with quote

I don't know if this can be considered a bug or not but it's been really annoying since upgrading to VDS6.

If I'm "debugging" a script and an error pops up, as soon as I touch my mouse the box is hidden behind the IDE. I have to minimize the IDE or else click on the taskbar a couple of times in order to get it back in front.

I was wondering if this is just happening to me or are others getting this as well. I open the same script in VDS5 and it works fine! I can move my mouse, click on the error to acknowledge it and continue on.

Not a show stopper but a real pain in the neck! Anybody else getting this?

............David
Aslan
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not just you.

This is a known issue. Crying or Very sad
vtol
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes I get no keyboard resopnse and have to CTRL ALT DEL vds IDE task to prevent multiple error dialogs boxs that will not stop popping up any other way. Sad
This seems to happen because I never like to load DSP files, I load dsc files most the time because I found DSP somrtimes loads wrong (older file versions) which causes me to over write my own work since I back up the old fashion way vdsapp - 001, vdsapp - 002 and so on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: