forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index forum.vdsworld.com
Visit VDSWORLD.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bsDNS.dsu - DNS resolving without external DLLs or programs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> Visual DialogScript 6 Units
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bornsoft
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: bsDNS.dsu - DNS resolving without external DLLs or programs Reply with quote

Hi,

Resolve hostnames to IP-addresses and vice versa and get additional informations from a DNS server without the use of external DLLs or
thirdparty programs like NSLOOKUP.

bsDNS Unit directly calls the "gethostbyaddr" and "gethostbyname" functions of the Windows Sockets 2 implementation (ws2_32.dll).

This DSU is very small (2,5kB) and resolving is much faster than running NSLOOKUP and parsing the result.

Try it and enjoy - it's Freeware.

Greetings

bornSoft

Update to version 2.01
- Bugfix
Version 2.0
- First public version

It really suck's ... You need to be logged in to see the appended download file.

Someone told me "that's the way it works on this forum" ... But I can see tons of of downloads around here without beeing logged in except my own.

It took 15 months to activate my author account and I still cant use it 'cause "licensing services are currently not available".
Another 15 months? Well, if license verification is done via Commercial Research, I fear it will never happen ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vdsworld.com Forum Index -> Visual DialogScript 6 Units All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: